Noni powder is a product made from ripe noni fruits.In the terms of its use, noni powder iss good as fresh or dried noni fruits. Besides, ways to preserve is easy and process of transportation is not difficult.
1.Ways to make noni powder
When coming to consumers, noni powder has dark brown color. To make such a product is a whole process of research as well as ensuring thorough hygiene and sterilization. Ripe fruits are picked directly on the trees and then washed several times. Fresh fruits are crushed through modern equipments. Then, the selecting and drying process help to produce quality powder.
2. Nutrition facts of noni powder
Ingredients is 100% of ripe fruites that are dried. The content consists of over 110 micronutrients (this is a study that not only scientists in Vietnam but also large scientific centers around the world investigate ). This clearly confirms the problem that the use of noni powder is unchanged, it is just a change from one form to another.
3. Use of noni powder
- Support the nervous system: the fruit powder helps to act as a tranquillizer, sleep easily and skin care. Because of this great use, noni is very pleased with many women.
- Support digestive activity: Regular use of noni powder helps to purge heat, detoxify the liver, regulate contractions and secretions in the stomach.The sour taste of the fruit will increase the contraction of the smooth muscle in the intestine, thereby helping to promote fecal matter to get ouside more easily. When you are constipated, instead of taking laxatives, you can use noni powder.
- Supress cancer cells: According to studies of Dr. Heinkch, Annie Hizazumi (University of Hawaii USA), together with studies from France and Japan, have determined that the composition of the fruit powder has the ability to inhibit the cancer cells of Ras (a type of cancer cell) and limit and lessen the tumors.
- Anti-diabetic: noni powder has Antioxidant effect and helps to increase glucose tolerance. It also provides DAA acid to reduce blood glucose. Through these mechanisms, the effect of diabetes can be prvented.
- Use of analgesia: Regular using noni powder can aid in the treatment of pain in the body such as back pain, neck, muscle pain, nervousness and pain such as tension, migraines.
- Support physiologic of women: Iridoids found in noni juice are also proven to heal wounds, stimulate collagen production, increase bile secretion, fight allergies, prevent depression and mental disorders in chronic women. Besides, it also helps regulate menstrual disorders.
- Add nutrients to the body: Scientists have also found 150 nutrients and 140 vitamins and minerals in the fruit powder, including: iron, calcium, zinc, copper, vitamins A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid, magnesium, phosphorus, …
- Increase Immunity: In the powder, polysaccharides are also found to improve immunity for the body. In addition, this drug also provides an amount of prosertonin that is about 40 times as much as pineapple. The use of these substances isthat when combined with an intracellular enzyme that produces xeronin will help the cells repair and regenerate .
- Maintain Functional activities: after being absorbed in the intestinal tract, noni powder will be transformed into Xeronine, which helps maintain the normal functions of the cells in the body. Besides, they also prevent the development of diseases and protect the health.
- Diarrhea, diarrhea, fever: the pharmacological effects in the noni can be classified as: light and long-term laxative, mild diuretic.
- Diseases related to bone: Scopoletin is a major component of coumarin found in noni fruits, considered to be a medicinal ingredient used in traditional Chinese medicine to aid in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Prevent inflammatory diseases: Anthraquinone has broad antibacterial activity, primarily for staphylococcus, streptococcus, gonorrhea, diphtheria, diphtheria, typhoid fever, dysentery. It also inhibits some fungal pathogens and influenza virus. In addition, it is effective in relieving musculoskeletal and joint diseases such as arthritis, wrist joint pain syndrome. It also helps to reduce pain and swelling with symptoms such as bruising, tingling, and burns. It is also able to prevent the development of sores and rashes.
- Reject Toxins: Increase the ability to absorb, digest and utilization vitamins, herbs and minerals.
4.Ways to use noni powder
Normally, we will use the powder before meals about 30 minutes. Take 1 teaspoon of noni powder to mix with about 30 – 50ml of warm water. People who suffer from stomachache or weak stomach symptoms should take one to two hours after meals to avoid any side effects